Talking to my mom at the dinner table:
Mom: So do I need to make you lunch tomorrow?
-Ummmm.
Mom: Yes or no??
-oh I have a football game to go to tomorrow night. So I won't be home.
Mom: .... You still haven't answered my question.
-ummmmm If you want to.....
Mom: That's not an answer...
-...Nah its fine.. I'll get cha or something.
Mom: Ok... do your friends go out and eat all the time?
-*shakes head*
Mom: Oh so they eat at school?
-Umm no
Mom: They pack lunches?
-No mom
Mom: Oh they eat from the cafeteriaaa
-actually no mom haha
Mom: What, so they eat nothing?!!
-noo
Mom: What! So what do they do then?!
-... they don't bring food or anything.
Mom: what?!?! What do you do then!?!
-.. We just sit there and talk mom!
Mom: Wow... interesting... They don't eat at all!?
- OMGGG NOO MOM. *break out in laughter* Oh my god, I don't know why I'm laughing. I'm trying to study here and you're asking me questions about lunch.
Mom: *Looks at me with her open eyes like "well yeah!" *
and from there, I just kept laughing at how ridiculous that whole conversation was, even while I washed the dishes
Mom: What's so funny?
- hahahahahhahaa. so ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahahahahahahahhahahaa.
Post a Comment