skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Million Little Pieces

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I don't like summer.
Because THE ANTS ARE EVERYWHERE in my house.
Posted by Mai-Thi at 12:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mai-Thi
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (174)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (17)
      • SO TIRED.
      • Us again, please?
      • JUST BE.
      • Refresh!!
      • Amie
      • just stop!
      • Thanks for talking to me today. I needed it.
      • It just sort of sucks.
      • Passion.
      • I have not flown my kite for a while.There has bee...
      • :D :D :D :D
      • I don't like summer.Because THE ANTS ARE EVERYWHER...
      • AHHH!H!HH!H!H!H!
      • "HEY WANT TO PLAY!?!?!""YEAH!"Next thing we knew, ...
      • I don't want to miss any day of the last few days ...
      • 2013
      • 17
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (13)