I don't seem to talk to my high school friends as much nowadays either.
It's not just me. This involves both sides.
I get too caught up with this new college life sometimes.
I mean, in a sense, it does seem like I've just "forgotten" everyone.
But I haven't, honestly.
We just all start to make our own separate little lives in college and it's when we take a step back from it all that we notice what we've been missing.
Je suis tres desolee.
If it even matters.
It's really nice having Melody near me.
I hang out with her a lot throughout the week: walking to and fro from class, eating at commons, or hanging out in each other's dorms.
Makes life at UCI less lonely.. in the sense that I always have a friend to come back to.
I'm not exactly "best friends" with anyone in my dorm... not that I've ever been with anyone in my entire life.
I talk to everyone. Everyone likes me (I think). But.. I'm not in a SPECIFIC clique.
Sometimes, it's nice that I can talk to anyone.. but there's no one I specifically attach myself with.
Only four weeks in.
---
This is Hannah Jun.
She's one of the.... probably four girls that I SERIOUSLY talk to in my hall.
Super chill.

1 comment:
i know what desolee means without looking it up! dey-zo-lay. i feel ya.
Post a Comment