I had my first ASUCI meeting on Tuesday and then an all ASUCI dinner in the evening.
It's just like ASB! Except.. I'm just an intern and I basically have no power, which is perfectly fine.
The people are really chill and have that spirit and dedication that I loved about people at UNI.
I already met new people!
It's so easy to meet new people in college. For instance, met this one guy, got his number, went to the ASUCI thing with our little group, and then hung out with a bunch of people at Selva that night. How is it so much more simple??! It's great!
I'm super excited for ASUCI! I'm hoping I'll end up loving it.. because I've heard many things about how it's just corrupt..but we'll wait and see.
---
I got a Disneyland pass on Wednesday. Deluxe one: 72$ upfront and $18 a month for 12 months. What I pay for happiness.. I went with Selva people and it was fun. I was just super tired while waiting in the lines.. but on the rides, I was going crazy!
---
Now, I'm sleeping at home for the weekend to get ahead or to catch up -_- on my homework for the week. Got a lot of shit going on next week. Aiyahhh. Never a slow moment in college.
--
Did I mention that I love meeting new people?!?! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment