I don't know how I skipped over this while looking through on Sunday. But WOW. Can you just FEEL the excitement from reading this post card? Because I certainly did. There's something about short simple phrases, underlines, and exclamation points that makes you go OHHH LAA LAA. You can just sense this person's willingness to change, ability to understand that what is done is done and you only have the present to work with. There's no use in dwelling in the past. Be productive and do what you can to fix it and move on. I'm extremely envious of whoever wrote this. It's one thing to want to change. It's another thing to actually do.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
!!!!!!
I don't know how I skipped over this while looking through on Sunday. But WOW. Can you just FEEL the excitement from reading this post card? Because I certainly did. There's something about short simple phrases, underlines, and exclamation points that makes you go OHHH LAA LAA. You can just sense this person's willingness to change, ability to understand that what is done is done and you only have the present to work with. There's no use in dwelling in the past. Be productive and do what you can to fix it and move on. I'm extremely envious of whoever wrote this. It's one thing to want to change. It's another thing to actually do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dude.
i loved that postsecret
but i loved this post more.
"You can just sense this person's willingness to change, ability to understand that what is done is done and you only have the present to work with."
<3
Post a Comment