Sunday, September 28, 2008

...
















I saw a Post Secret card last blog and it had said something along the lines of "Nothing bad has happened to me yet. I'm scared for the tragedy waiting for me." I just thought about it again and I'm in the exact same situation. I was just thinking.. sometimes I feel like I don't deserve all the things that I have. There are so many better people than me that are working hard for what they have, struggling to live a better life. People with bigger and warmer hearts than me have gone through the worst. Why do they have to be the ones to go through it? I appreciate what I have but at the same time rarely do I take time to appreciate it. I haven't gone through tragedies like death, accidents, diseases, injuries. Nothing. I haven't experienced anything extremely grieving yet I make a fuss over the smallest things now. I'm not asking for anything bad to happen to me. I love my life. I'm just.. I know that eventually, I will have to go through something horrible. And that's so scary.

1 comment:

x said...

it's scarier if you try and anticipate it. you deserve everything you have and more. dont concern yourself with what hasnt happened yet--when it happens, if it ever happens, i believe in your survival instincts<33