
This is a retarded blog today... It's random. As is the ice block above.
I feel really at ease when I have finished cleaning or I get organized with my school papers and notebooks. Cleaning makes me feel less stressed out because I'm being productive (in another manner, but still). Ironically though, stressing makes me worry less... because I feel like if I'm thinking about it and not putting it aside,
When my room is extremely tidy and freshly vacuumed, I can't help but constantly look up from my homework to just stare at my room. I like it when I'm doing homework and my papers, pencil, books, and whatever else I'm using is placed very neatly on my desk area. You know, like all straight horizontally and vertically. Oh man, just something about it makes me feel so sophisticated and professional. I like walking around school with no backpack but just a folder and keys because it makes me feel like a senior. Feeling like a senior.. is awesome.
-----
I realized a couple months ago that stressing out is something that will always be a part of me. I stress out because I want to get things done. But I'm not always stressed out, guys. Most of the time, I think its because I talk fast or ask a lot of questions or initiate things all the time. People mistake it as being stressed out when I'm honestly just...thinking aloud. I'm not worrying! It's really frustrating because I feel like I'm misunderstood and people don't understand my intentions. That also makes me think about how I have trouble communicating what I'm thinking or really want to say and then people take it the wrong way. It sucks. I sound stupid or, like I said, sometimes I sound as if I'm freaking out but I'M NOT!
Oh man.. always misunderstood. Got to work on that: better communication.

1 comment:
haha Mai-Thi you walked around with just a folder and keys as a junior..with your fancy "box" folder. I remember 'cause sometimes in chem I would zone out and start watching you as you tried to fit everything back inside...your graphing calc caused you many problems. HAHA yeah sorry creepy comment!
Post a Comment