


Lesson of the day: Don't ever let a tangled mess stop you from doing anything!

TERRIFYING THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY.
I was flying my macaw and it was going really really far, right?
Side note, my string has been tangled for months and there's just way too much string; thus, i was too lazy to untangle it all. Well anyways, there were two huge knots and I just thought, oh to hell with it, just let it go. And I did. THEN, after I let the second knot fly up too, suddenly the string RIPS! OH MY GOODNESS, SHIT. So, my kite was just flying ON ITS OWN !!!! The string was running away from me, so I started running after it but it kept going and i kept going and omgggg. FINALLY, I got a hold of the string but then by that moment, the string was caught on a gazebo and then on a tree. I pulled the kite in as slowly as I could without making it abruptly fall to the ground (which happens if you don't give enough slack when the kite needs it). I couldn't get it past the tree because the string was caught so the kite fell down, thankfully in the grass.
Wow. it was... a traumatic experience. WOW. The kite was FLYING ON ITS OWN. so crazy.
Then, I called Granger after the whole thing was over. He found it more miraculous than scary. Haha :].

No comments:
Post a Comment