It's tough, you know? Being the only person that knows what I mean when I say things. I'm not well-spoken. I suck at writing. I just suck at communication, in general. How the hell is anyone supposed to understand me then? I feel like I have so much to say but even when I do, it either comes out totally wrong or insufficiently explained. It's why I have always done so poorly in english. It's why I'm always misunderstood. It's why.. I sometimes feel so lonely.
---
Most of the time though.. you get me. I don't tell you enough, but.. you do. You say things that I'm thinking about but never mention because I think it's too absurd, random, or over-analytic. You're not afraid to say whatever it is aloud, which is what I love. Thanks.. even though you don't read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment