Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Empty Streets

Yeah dude, I know I haven't seen you for a while.
I know I've been "missing."
But, honestly. I'm here. I've been here this whole time!
Call me up.
Come find me.
It's not very hard.
Sorry I'm not making the effort, though. 

I've been being very productive for the past few weeks. Getting things done that need to be done and just.. concentrating on myself. 
Mondays are my Mai-Thi days. Afterschool, I can run errands, sleep, eat, get ahead on homework, or just watch TV. 
Tuesdays, I hurry to work after lunch and then after 6, I'm tired and just relax in the comfort of my room. 
Wednesdays have been the busiest time of the week for me. Gotta go to a meeting and then usually have multiple tests the next day. 
Thursday, I hang out with Linny during 6th and we watch the office.
Friday, I go home, eat, and then catch up on some episodes I miss during the week.

I realize that I have been sort of anti-social lately. I don't really hang out with my friends on the weekend or even feel like it. Interesting. 
I don't know why... You'd think that at this point in my senior year, I'd want to be playing all the time. 

But... sometimes, solitude is good. 

---
I've decided to appeal to UCLA. It'll take some work but I think I've got a good idea of what to write about! 

But I was thinking, I've gotten so used to the idea of going to UCI, that I don't even know if I want to try to appeal to UCLA. Gotta remember, it doesn't hurt to try. 

UCI seems like a very good fit for me. It's close to home so that I can visit my mom whenever she wants me to. I've always been concerned about leaving her alone without me or my sister, since she is a single mom. I don't want her to get lonely. Also, I like Irvine! It's a great city, despite the lack of adventure or crazy fun things to do. All I really need is to find a good group of friends that I can just do simple things with and still have fun at the same time. I definitely think I can find that at UCI. I'm also super excited about dorming. I convinced my mom! I'm going to continue working and try to contribute at least $500 a month for housing+board. :D I'm super excited! 

Only issue is.... I don't know what I can major in at UCI. Don't know what I want to do with my life! I wanted to take Communications at UCLA.. but there isn't one at UCI. So what now? 

No comments: