3 Distinct parts:
1) I was on the UCI campus with Melody. We were just walking on the campus, though I don't even know if that's what it looks like, but I knew it was UCI. And, I was so happy.
2) So... I realized that I dream about toilets? a lot? like throughout my whole life, I definitely remember toilet dreams.. anyways
I was going to the "toilet" right? I opened the door and went inside, but there were no toilets! There were five seats in a circle and I got into one of them, and then the circle started moving! It was a RIDE!!!! You know how when you flush the toilet, it rotates around in a swirl. Yeah!!! That's what the ride did! When it started spinning, I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I ended up riding it upside down! Then, when it stopped, I put on my seat belt and some people sat in the other seats and we rode it! It was SO MUCH FUN! Spinned so fast! And then I rode it again....
3) Then, my dream switched to this... mall like scene? You know, those moving conveyor belt sort of things that they have in airports? Kind of like a flat, moving escalator on the ground? YEAH. So, I was running on that with two of my friends and it was SOOO MUCH FUN! We were running on it in circles, loops, straight lines, and everything! It was so COOOL!!!!
Yeah, that's like one of the most super, invigorating dreams.
I definitely needed that. Woke up feeling GREAT!!

No comments:
Post a Comment