Saturday, May 23, 2009

Amie

It sucks when you can’t even tell that I need you.

It sucks that I began this high school experience with such good friends and I feel like I’m ending it without any of them.

I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I’ve tried to believe that you never meant any harm and you probably really didn't mean any harm. But, why can't you just show some consideration?

You simply just don’t see it, do you?
I'm sad. Did you know that? No.

It just sucks.

And the thing is, I'm not going to do anything about it because it's almost the end of the year. It's not worth the effort.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

i know this is none of my beeswax and isnt related to me...but i really like you mai thi! i think youre laid back and funny and cool and i wish i knew you better. i love our fun fridays! i dont know if that does anything at all...but i figured i might as well say it. :D