Woke up with a sore arm from playing guitar with Hennah last night.
I practiced this morning :). I hope I will be a good guitar player by the end of summer.
I ran today for the first time in several, several months.
And it felt so good! I wasn't tired at all! So awesome! I hope I don't wake up sore...
I ran 2 miles and walked 1.5 miles.
All with Super Mash Bros. They kept me going.
Then, as a reward to myself, I went shopping at Urban and got new shoes? (waiting on Leah's feedback) and a new guys' shirt! :D I saw Diana there and she helped me save 30 bucks by convincing me not to buy a dress.
And then, I hung out with Rylee! Patrick! and Michael! Liu!
Just wonderful! We went to H-mart and Blockbusters, made chocolate covered strawberries, and watched Taken, which was surprisingly funny. At 12:50 AM, I felt like my mom would want them to go home, so I asked them, too. Haha sorry.. wish you guys could have stayed longer.
Anyways, good day! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha :] its okay
Post a Comment