LOL leah.. thanks for the lovely long comment :)
---
So! I started Psych. Fundamentals 9B on Thursday morning. Showed up early for my 9 AM class... but when I got there.. realized it was at 9:30 -_-. Of course. So I walked back to my dorm and then walked back again to the lecture hall. -_________-
Honestly, I am sweaty and sticky 24/7 here. It's fucking sick. hahaha
I start all my other classes tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it at all. But.. at least for Hum. Core, I have Melody and Shelley's boyfriend in my class :D
---
Went to my Bon Iver concert at the Hollywood Cemetery today/lastnight?
Daniel came to my house at 6 PM and we drove up to my sister's apartment in Westwood. We hung out there for a couple hours.. pretty boring.. and then Blaise, Mai-Lan, Daniel, and I headed out to Hollywood at 11:30 PM. Took a while to get into the parking area. I was surprisingly not spooked out by the fact that I was at a cemetery at night. We set up our sleeping bags on the huge lawn and watched Planet Life on the projector along with Justin-Vernon-picked-music. They played the movie, "Bottle Rocket." I got super sleepy towards the end and the entire group, along with my sister's other friends, took a long, long nap. It was cold and so, so, so wet. WOW. Daniel and I woke up at 4:10 AM to go to the bathroom in the portapotties. Sick shit... and I accidentally walked on the grass => tombstone area and got told to walk on the pavement! Eek..
Went back to sleep for a little bit and then got woken up at 5:15 AM for the Buddhist monks that blessed the audience. Pretty nice.
Finally... 5:50AM comes along... and Bon Iver comes onstage. Simply amazing. The music had such wonderful bass that pounded through the ground and into my body... seriously..that sounds weird.. but it was exactly how I felt. So soulful and passionate his music is. They invited Megaphone (sp?) onstage with them and they played a song with them. The set only lasted for an hour, unfortunately :(. The last song was The Wolves and Justin Vernon asked us to sing along with him at the end.. "What might've been lost."
I couldn't stop smiling the entire concert.
Justin Vernon was so witty and funny.
There was so much weed smell in the air alllll morning longggg.
Cleaned up our stuff, walked back to the car, arrived at my sister's apartment at around 8:20 AM. Daniel and I napped for an hour and I finally got up to convince him to leave. I drove back... got home at 10:15 AM. I napped some more at my house for an hour.. showered.. packed up all my stuff and came back to the dorms. Here I am.. chilling in my room by myself. And it's great.
I need to do homework. Shit.
I love my hall mates... though I'm sure in a couple weeks I'll probably be sick of them. LOL... just how it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment