Friday, September 18, 2009

For What It's Worth.

"Would you really rush out..
For me now?"

----

I didn't go anywhere special this summer. No roadtrips, even. But, it's honestly been such a great summer. I met wonderful people and had a thoroughly great time with them all. Some I wish I met earlier. Some I wish I had more time with.

I think.. I've changed a little bit this summer. I don't exactly know how... I can't pinpoint it.. but I did.

I wish this summer wouldn't go away so I could keep enjoying my free time just working, sleeping, eating, relaxing.
But! I must educate myself and get back into the groove of things.. of working, studying, THINKING, reading, writing. It'll be hard but necessary.

I'm looking forward to moving in on Sunday morning, 10 AM - 12 PM. Shall be fun decorating my wall with the new photo prints I'm picking up from Costco tomorrow after work :). I love being able to actually HOLD pictures in my hands. Seems so much more special that way.

No comments: