College is great.
UCI does not feel like Irvine.
I don't have enough time in the day to sit around and blog.
I have neglected it. :/
I start class tomorrow. Walking is very far/hot/sweaty. Psych. Fund. 9B.
I've been jambing with people all over Mesa. It's so awesome.
Going to my concert this coming weekend with Daniel. :) :)
I'm so nervous. I have to read a book by Monday and I haven't started.
I've been meeting so many new people. It makes me so happy. I've been putting myself out there so much and it's really made a huge difference. I'm one of the most talkative people in my dorm.
Man, I'm just so happy with all the new people I've met... just not happy with class starting. :(
Never thought I'd be THIS happy at UCI. I can go home whenever I want for privacy / to see my mom/ to eat normal healthy food. It's great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm so happy for you!
dude i know what you mean about not having enough time to blog! i have all these thoughtsthoughtsthoughts but by the time i get back to my dorm, i've got to rush off to another place or i'm just way too tired. except for last night. i got around to updating only because i was super nervous about classes starting and i was procrastinating on getting all my shiet together (which should be kinda fun..like gettin' yer notebooks and pens and everything, but i was still procrastinating haha..)
ahhh WHY HAS IT BEEN SO HOT LATELY? it was like 96 degrees here at ..11am or something ridiculous. and yes walking so so far and getting so so uncomfortably saturated hahah...BUT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU MEET it's worth it. and people must love you! with your guitar! the guys in the room next to me, 2 out of 3 of them play some geeet and it just ends up as this big jam sesh and then the guys from down the hall bring their geets and saxophones and harmonicas and singin voices and ah ah i love it haha. makes me wish i could play somethin. oh man i'm so tired but my thoughts are running like crazy. college is goodgoodgood :)
Post a Comment