Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DAY #4 & #5

DAY #4: UNCLE-NIECE BONDING















Started today with v-chatting with Kim for a couple HOURS! Thanks dude. Entertained me for a really long time and thank you for listening to my rants. :) We understand each other about sisters, haha.

Spent the majority of the day staying in while my sister and mom left. I'm too lazy today.

Then, I went out with my uncle for a walk around the town. We walked to a park that's from the second century! And it used to be an arena for gladiators and lions and shit to battle in!!!!! Crazy!!!! It was a nice little walk for some bonding with my uncle :)

We ate beef stew for dinner, washed the dishes, and then I just napped for a really long time. Then I showered...and went to sleep.

hhaha nothing too exciting for my fourth day here.

DAY #5: SNOWWWWWWW!





























WOKE UP TO SNOW!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST WHITE WINTER. I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED.

We visited our relative's apartment and had a wonderful, delicious lunch.

Then, my uncle took us to the Champs-Elysee. Nice, cold, snowy walk on a beautiful street.

I'm too lazy to write anything today.

We're going to Cologne (Koln), Germany tomorrow by train.

--

Sidenote: Been feeling increasingly neglected these days.

2 comments:

Leah said...

party time starts now. i'm waiting at the airport gate for my flight back to the vine and i have lots of paree to catch up on!

Leah said...

also i see you opted for the wondrous snowboarding jacket. smart for ze snow!