I just dreamed about my nap in my nap.
Although I'm home at home right now, I had a dream that I was in my dorm napping with the music playing. Then, I woke up knowing I needed to study and realized the lights weren't working on one half of the room... and the room was lacking a lot of stuff, as if my roommates were already moves out for winter break. I couldn't turn on the light nor could I turn on my bedside light. But how was there music playing if my light didn't work and the ihome was plugged into the same source? I looked at the ihome and it was on though and turned off the music. At this point, I woke up, realizing that:
I was napping at home.
I was taking a nap because I didn't want to study yet.
I was listening to my iHome.
The song that was playing was the same song that was playing in my dream.
Trippy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment