Worked from 11-6 today without a break. It was busy the entire time. Horrible. And, we had to make a 250 smoothie order all at the same time. -_-
However, after work ended, I made a Berry Lime Sublime for Linny and headed over to Hoag Hospital down in Newport. That's her favorite smoothie. I walked into her room and she was just about to start breastfeeding. So, I stood behind the curtain for about 2 minutes until she realized the baby wasn't ready yet. So, I sat there with her and Jeremy for like 20 minutes. Met Linny's best friend. She told me how her pregnancy went and I briefly told her about my life.. and it's medocrity. I left her and Jeremy to dinner and then headed home.
Ben is absolutely adorable. He's got blue eyes! But, that's just temporary. He had a cone head. It's funny.. but Linny says it'll go away over time. She looks so cute with her new son. Makes me smile :).
---
So, I have an addiction to plain yogurt. I eat it every morning and night and for snacks. I cut up kiwis or toss in some grapes and add a tiny bit of sugar. Mmm Mmm Good. Good thing to get hooked on too :D!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
plain greek style yogurt is so bitter on its own, but try it with honey drizzled on top! or just get the honey flavor. from TJs !
i only spoke to three people in french when i was there...actually only twice (i asked, parlay voo longlay?) and the third it was my friendly neighbor chris-tyan who kissed my sister, her boyfriend, and i on the head. he smelt of cigarettes and said, in french, that we could use his pool if we wanted. then he kept talking and i awkwardly laughed because i couldn't understand him at awwl.
Post a Comment