Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Splat.

Work 11-5. I was whining the entire time with Tom, my boss. We made grunting noises of boredom and exhaustion. "UGHHHHH."
Ate dinner with the family + new extended ones that are staying here. This boy cousin that I've never met before (not part of my immediate family) is really awkward. He's like 20 something and he would just be staring at me when I would look up from my plate.
Went to Kim's and met new peeps.
Cha/Yogurtland with Kim. Good discussion. She spat in my face. It was a spray.
Got home. Walked upstairs. Turned to the right to say hi to my cousin (Vinh, not the awkward one from above). He was in his briefs. We stared at each other for a split second and then he slowly brought his arms up to cover himself. And then, I walked away laughing.

1 comment:

Kim said...

HAHAHAHAHA I LOLed!!!!
at the "spray" part and the part where vinh covered himself. hahahahah