Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Food baby















My fortune, that I think should happen.















My uncle! He's leaving on Sunday to go to Stanford and take video classes there.
We just finished eating at Bamboo Bistro, a restaurant in CDM owned by a family that my mom knows very well through work. They're really good. You should all try it sometime.

Earlier, I basically spent the whole day at South Coast and then a half an hour at the Lab. There was so much on sale in all the stores but I ended up buying a $10 short sleeve cardigan that has a bleached line stain down one side.. but I got it half off because it was defected. :D
Vicki tried to help me find some sunglasses. Which I found. Then put back. Then wanted again. Went looking for it on the rack. And it disappeared. Sad.

It's okay. That means I saved some money.
I need to stop spending!!!!

No comments: