Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WOO NO WORK TOMORROW!
---
I went downstairs today and spoke to Ba Lich, my grandmother's older sister. I was about to leave for work but decided to take a few moments to just.. talk to her. She is absolutely wonderful. She is so lively and talkative, even at her old age. I sat there, with my arm over her shoulder and her arm around mine, and we talked and laughed.
---
I've been speaking Vietnamese much more these past .. 2 weeks. My family members apparently think that my Vietnamese is pretty good for not speaking that much usually. It feels good, to use Vietnamese again. I feel bad for having lost a lot of it, basically ever since my nanny retired from , well, nannying us after 6th grade. I hope I'll still have some left so I can teach my kids when I'm older.

No comments: