Great, fun day!
Woke up and ran on my treadmill. Sweaty.
Ate lunch by myself.
Decided to buy some groceries and headed down to H-Mart. Bought lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, and apples.
Then, as I was cutting up my salad, Kim texted me and she came over and we played an intense game of Speed. I love cards...
Afterwards, took a short, but lovely trip to Las Lomas park with Melissa. We went on the swings and rocked the horse. "ROCK ME, MELISSA, ROCK ME!"
Went by Jamba Juice to make Brian a Mango-a-go-go smoothie because I thought he wouldn't be able to eat dinner.
Came home and chris/brian/I waited for Kim to arrive with turkey for our omelette making.
Kim made wonderful omelettes. I cooked the steak. The boys played typing maniac.. -_-
Nice dinner. Couldn't decide what to do for the rest of the night so we did both things we wanted to do.
Kim's a LIYAHHHH! hahahhahaha jk . <3
Went lasertagging at Laser Quest. SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!! These little kids tried to be all sweet on us and we believed them, thinking they wanted to be our allies. THEN THEY STARTED SHOOTING US. Effers..
While we were exiting the complex, we made eye contact with this kid on his scooter on a ramp in a store. (that was complicated.) And he stared at us for about a full 10 seconds and then started rushing through the ramp (trying to show off) and did a really cool trick off the wall and then.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. he did another trick and fell right on his face!!!!! like full body slam against the ground. and Chris/Brian/I darted forwards laughing, just so he could maintain some dignity (you know, not see us dying laughing at him).
Then, watched Harry Potter. I couldn't help but ask Melissa what was happening the entire movie because I haven't read it yet... I know, I'm horrible! I didn't want to watch it yet!!!! I loved when Harry was out of character and on, you know, luck potion. Favorite scene.
Questioned Brian about... well yes. And it was funny. Chicken nuggets all the way.
WOOOO. Wondahful.
----
HOLY BANANAS! I JUST REMEMBERED THE MOST HILARIOUS THING.
I was washing dishes after dinner and Kim was drying them. I asked her to "press the button," you know, the disposal thing. And she confidently and quickly said, "ohyeah." *turns off the faucet*. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?".... You had to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG YOU DID ASK MELISSA WHAT WAS HAPPENING! hahah but i had fun today spankay ;)
Post a Comment