Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Bonding

I went to third street promenade with my mom today and we shopped around with my sister. We basically spent the majority of our shopping time at Zara. My mom bought so much stuff! I got two dresses and a jacket! One dress was $60 -> $20, the other $40 -> $15!!!! (Leah, wish you were here and I miss you! I enjoy reading random blog comments from you :]) We ate lunch at Wahoos, at which Mai-Lan updated us on her life. She's going to take up a new internship, working under one of the best surfers in the world? She's had soooo many internships and it makes me so envious of the life she's created for herself in LA. Tonight, she's going to a sneak preview of Harry Potter. Dangg...

Came home. Looked through our new clothing items with me mum. Ate dinner with me mum. Then, off to hang out!!!

My feet hurt.

1 comment:

Leah said...

such scores! sales are so exciting
dude there was a zara in andorra! i wanted to go in but my seestar didn't, so we kept wandering around the foreign country.

i shopped in the men's section today at topshop (or topman, rather) and i thought of you haha :)