Friday, July 3, 2009

Gum

Another good day! Dang, just can't get enough of these!

AH I just remembered!I had a crazy dream that I was leading a protest! And it was all because of some journal/diary thing I kept that was released to the public...

So, I was super super bored at 3 or so ? Btw, totally would have come to watch the movie Brittany but I was trying to save $10 on a movie ticket. hahah :P Otherwise, I would have come!!!!
Got to hang out with Kim and Melissa at Colonel Barber Park. It was another beautiful day and my feet hurt from taking so many jumping pictures. I love Melissa's side profile+head tilted up+ostrich pose and Kim's itching-of-her-armpits pose.

Afterwards, I came home to find that Vinh, my cousin, was on the side of the road on Baker St. because his car randomly broke down again. His car does this weird thing. It just turns off all of a sudden. No explaining why. He needs to stop using that thing because its a burden on the whole family. My mom, uncle, and I had to hop in the car and drive to where he was, call AAA, use my card, and wait for the towtruck. Totally not fun.

Finally got home. Patrick called asking to hang out. We decided on Flame Broiler for dinner! Hennah and Melissa came, too. It was so fun! I brought in my Jamba hat so I could get my 2o% off. We ate dinner and played with Patrick's cool spiffy new camera. Lots of middle fingers were exchanged throughout the meal. Lovely :) After I finished eating, I ran to Jamba and made us chocolate covered strawberries (with more soymilk than chocolate base. Much more delicious!) Hennah left us. I got the whole Harry Potter series from her. I shall try to read up to the movie that's coming out in a couple weeks. Melissa, Patrick, and I stayed till 10:30! Talking up a storm. First in Flame Broiler until a random flying beetle chased us out of our seats. Then, sat outside and talked about farting and Melissa did the most hilarious gum thing that I'll never forget/ never stop laughing about. There was also this dog, Scout, that Melissa couldn't help but die over. We decided to go to Ralph's just so she could walk by the dog and pet it. However, the dog was being really protective and wouldn't let her. Lawls.

Woo. I'm just so happy these days!

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjy2P0MSVlo
I love mimicking the oh-wa -ah -ah -oh- woahhh

Leah! Got the cd from Patrick! Thanks! Comment-allez vous?! (how are you)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

hahah its no problem! yeah...free fun is definitely the best. i think fun friday at the beach is definitely in order!