I was talking to my relative downstairs during lunch.
She's my grandma's older sister.
Anyways.
She asked me, "If there was an asian man and a white man, and they had equal qualities: looks, intelligence, personality, everything. Who would you choose?"
And I concluded in the end, I'll end up marrying an asian man.
--
Good night.
Lunch. Train station. Dinner outside in my backyard.
Taboo. Loitering. In-n-out. Hiking up large staircase and trying to figure out which way was north.
Lost Eeyore :(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Asian man? Only because he would be familiar with certain Asian customs. I know my aunt (the one who married a white man) can't keep certain Asian foods in their fridge because her husband can't stand the smell. Plus, it would just be easier, I think.
But then again, white men age so gracefully and Asian men end up growing old and wizened and looking like Confucius.
But then again, Asian women age so much more gracefully (in my opinion) than white women. Don't you think?
I guess in the end, I might be tempted to choose the white man. I'd hesitate for a millisecond and probably choose the white man, eventually.
of course we all would be TEMPTED to choose the white man.. but.. idk dude.. idk.
it's like when you go somewhere new and have to meet new people; you're automatically attracted to talk to the asian group vs. white group because they just seem .. more comfortable/welcoming.
Post a Comment