Melissa showered.
---> And I still haven't seen you!!!!! >:
Friday..
Went to Fashion Island because I was bored. Got something from MartinOsa!
Kim+Ash+Chris+Brian+Eric for:
Boiling Crabs.
Sleepover of games/quarantine/jambing.
K.. note to self, moments that I'll never stop laughing about:
1. Apples To Apples when Kim and I were both in the top two cards.
2. Eric saying "affair?!?!".. "you want me to come to the room with you???"
3. Eric and Brian trying to scare Kim and I from behind the couch and us being complete babies, huddling scared and dying of laughter at the same time.
4. Ashley turning off the TV and Kim and I getting super scared. I whipped out my cellphone for light but it reminded me of the lighting in the movie. And then we screamed and laughed.
Went to sleep around 5 AM.
I woke up at 8:30 to prepare for work at 10. -_-
I get home. Got ready. 9:30 phone call from jamba saying I could come in at 12. -_-
Went back to sleep. Worked till 5 with only 3 people and it was super busy.
Today's weather sucked..
Nice dinner at home with my mom.
"Jambed" with Daniel and rode around on his skateboards! I haven't ridden one for soooo long! Saw Annie Benson while we were at the park! She reminded me about how she's going to be a JUNIOR?!! WTF??? I totally thought Annie was a '10-er. Wow wow wow, shocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HHAHHA fun night!
Post a Comment