Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baaaa

I shall miss Ba Lich. Hopefully our family reunion during winter break will be in Paris. Then, I'll be able to see her again :).

----
I talked about this with a couple of people but..
You know the saying, "Family always comes first"? Should that really always be the case? I mean, I love my family, don't get me wrong. But, for instance, the awkward boy and his mom have been at my house for the past 3 weeks. I didn't even know I was related to them (through marriage). And, my mom expected me to hang out with them whenever I had free time. I mean, I really understand that we should open our house to them to live at and I should entertain them if I can... but... it's like.. I didn't even know I was related to this awkward cousin of mine! Am I really supposed to put him before my friends?

Well, whatever. Just a thought.

No comments: