Yesterday...
A Melody filled day! We went to Tustin Marktetplace/Deelux/Her house. Twas nice :).
Dinner with me mum.
Hung around by myself at home.. so eventful. hahaha
Today was Mai-Thi day.
I went shopping at South Coast and washed my car when I got home. It was filthy! Treated myself to some plain yogurt+freshly cut fruit while I watched TV. My mom came home with a recording of my fortune, told by a man who, I guess, studies the stars/zodiac stuff. It was surprisingly accurate.
I'll try to just note some things he said:
I am stubborn.
I will love someone around 2013.
I will manage my money very well. Won't be wasteful.
Apparently, I'm going to be really wealthy + care a lot about money. But I'm going to give back to the community in some way. He thinks I'm going to do something with Pharmacy/Medicine.. I don't think so at all..
I have a problem with only seeing someone as good or bad. I can never see both sides. It's also bad because I may think a man is perfectly great but not notice his flaws. I must be careful and not trust so easily.
I apparently won't care for my mom very well. I need to be aware of that and not forget to take care of her.
I will get married around 25-28. My husband and I will cooperate well with each other. But.. I must remember to not yell at him/criticize him. The fortune teller strongly urged me to keep that in mind.
I must drive extra carefully for the beginnings of the next few years. That's scary.. He kept reminding me about that, too.
I must be careful to avoid eating too much salty foods.
The rest of this year is going to be hard. With school. That scares me.
He told me not to have any relationships for the rest of the year.. it's not smart.. lol.. like I've had any at all for as long as I've been born..
If I can live till 80.. I could live just a little longer afterwards. How morbid.. But I hope I can at least get till 80..
It was all very interesting. To hear this complete stranger address me (indirectly, since I wasn't there) and say my name and say "this girl" and talk as if he knew me so well. Everything I heard was relieving and scary at the same time. I don't want to get in a car accident. I don't want to get sick because of eating habits. I don't want to not care for my mom. I don't want to not like taking care of my kids and want to hire a nanny to do it for me.
My mom reminded me that the things he said are meant for me to keep in mind. To make of them as I will need to.
I'll try to remember them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment