Didn't get any money from the UCI Alumni Association.
Meaning.. gonna have to pay for every bit of college. No financial aid or anything else :(
----
Today was Mai-Thi Day.
I woke up around 10:30 AM and tried to re-record my Acceptance song. I'm so sick of it. I don't like its melody at all anymore. Sat around in my backyard with some yogurt+fruit and talked to Melissa on the phone. Then, recorded her the most ridiculous, embarrassing video to surface on Facebook. Afterward watching hers a couple of times, I walked/ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Finally ate dinner with my mom after not doing so for about 3 days. :)
"Jambed" with Daniel at TRCP. It took me about like 45 minutes to sing/play anything because I get so nervous around people. The air got super, super cold and my voice started shaking. So, we sang around in the car.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ih2sWFAGYs&feature=related
Made me want to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment