Saturday, August 1, 2009

Be OK

So, my alarm rang this morning at 9:15 AM.
I did not want to get up.
But! Hennah/Leah/Patrick/Melody and I were going to the swap meet at 10!
They met at my house and we drove to the OCC swap meet. Walked around and Leah got some beautiful jewelry, Patrick got a bowtie, Hennah bought a doo-rag and a gnome, and I got two sunglasses and a 50 cent bracelet, which Hennah bargained for me. One of the sunglasses, I realize now as I wear them at home, is way too tinted that I can't even see things through them. :( That sucks... The other pair is good though! My "T" sunglasses. hehehe so clever.
Melody and I got really hungry so we all decided to eat at In-N-Out. Afterwards, took a visit to JCC point and the breeze was, once again, so so wonderful.

Came home and washed the cars with my mom. My car was sooooo dirty that it was practically.. crusty??

Arrived early at Lucille's for Brian's birthday dinner. Kim and I went to sit at some stools in Target while we waited for everyone to show up.
Ate dinner, at which Kim and I played a wonderful game of... I don't even know what it's called, you know the game with your fingers??
Took group pictures afterwards.. I don't like taking group pictures with other girls who are more dressed up than me, hahaha I felt ridiculously too casual in the photos. I didn't want to take any and started to make silly faces at the camera.
Went to an awesome UCI apartment, you know those ones along campus drive. They are sooooo nice, facilities, cleanliness, everything! We ate melted ice cream cake and then after everyone else left, the rest of us went to the game room where the guys played pool.

I'm really excited now to go to UCI! Tonight, I felt like I was in another world but I was in Irvine the entire time. I'm looking forward to feeling like that throughout the whole college experience. Hopefully, it happens.

WELL, that was my day. Happy Birthday to Brian!

No comments: