Thursday, August 13, 2009

Racing with Time

Had lunch with Rylee and Ted today. It was really nice! Ted filled us in on all the ASB news, the cliques, the positives, and the negatives. I'm going to miss ASB, even all the negatives. I hope Ted goes for ASB president for his senior year. He'd make a great, great, great one. Only person I could see becoming the biggest leader at UNI! Got to meet his little friends! They're all so cute and friendly!

oh! how could i forget to mention! FINALLY saw melissa today, after .. many days. Effer..
Nice talk in the car and had some wonderful knee-slappers.

Schoool starts for Ted in just a couple more weeks. I've got over a month. I don't want summer to end because I really.. love not having to stress about anything. I always feel so overwhelmed during school and I feel like I can't truly live life the way I want to. This summer has been sooo extremely wonderful and I'm sad that my friends are going away to school before me because.. they're the ones that made it so great.

No comments: