Sunday, August 16, 2009

Loops!

I've written almost every summer day in this blog so that I can remember it when summer is over. This'll be over once school starts. :/ At least I'll have something to recap on when I reminisce.

Friday.
... what happened again? oh yeah!
Worked at the Tustin Jamba from 2-5. Covered this guys shift on a really late notice and got two free movie tickets out of it!!! Later that night, Hennah came over and we recorded the most ridiculous videos/song. It was soooo hilarious. :D!!

Yesterday.
Worked 11-5:30. Drove to LA with Kim and got way, way, way lost. Josh's house warming get together. Left at 9 because .. it was kinda boring.. haha. Got lost on the way back to Chris's house. Got gas while Kim got a slurpee. Finally arrived home at 10:45. Drove 150 miles. Crazyyy sore.

Today.
Worked 10-2. Lisa's piano thing afterwards. She plays sooo well! Although.. I was so tired from going to sleep late/waking up early that I wanted to sleep because the music was so beautiful and soothing. Hahha. The refreshments afterwards was really, really good!! Overall, very nice piano recital.
Afterwards, went to Red Mango because Chris wanted some real bad. Made everyone a chocolate covered strawberry blend at Jamba and brought it over to eat at Red Mango.. lol I keep doing that. Then!!!! FLEW KITES AGAIN at Colonel Barber! Timmy made Mr. Ricardo fly two loop-de-loops!! Mr. Ricardo was out so far that we used up all the string! El Nino isn't too good, not enough line on his roll. It was a day of perfect kite flying conditions.
Timmy left for work and the remainder of us went to Coffee Bean/Flame Broiler. Afterwards, I proceeded to make random faces and say random hoobalah's at Shin + Victoria at Jamba. Victoria asked if I was rolling because I was being so hyper/weird. Dude.. I'm so jittery right now from the Caramel Coffee Ice Blend I got from Coffee Bean... wOWOOOW.

Everyday's a good day when I get to fly Mr. Ricardo. <3

----

http://www.myspace.com/maithiphammusic

No comments: